Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Good catch, Don. Thanks for reading!

I had the wrong map on my blog about Al Boscov, posted on Feb. 12, which has been corrected. 



I’m honored that Spatz called this blog “an alternate news outlet.”

I’m so glad he reads it!

I’m not doing journalism – I rarely try to contact people I mention in the blogs, and I certainly have no editorial oversight, as every proper journalist needs.

I do think Berks needs more coverage of economic development efforts, government openness, the local environment, libraries and public schools.

Spatz also says Boscov is not pulling out of the project in the 400 block of Penn Street. We’ll see. The meeting between him and Mayor Wally Scott is Thursday.

As a professional courtesy, Spatz might have given the address to my blog. I need the hits. I always link to his articles.


1 comment:

  1. Nice one, Spatz. http://www.lvb.com/article/20160225/LVB01/160229922/boscovs-plan-to-redevelop-penn-square-in-downtown-reading-could-end

    ReplyDelete